Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{ Super Fun Weekend }

This past weekend was a really fun and super busy one! There was lots of golfing, swimming, lounging and the Yearsley family reunion. Summer is such a crazy time for us and it has yet to slow down. Maybe by Labor Day we will be ready to relax for the fall!!


Nixen aboslutely loves his sunglasses and what's even more surprising, he actually leaves them on!




9 comments:

Mandy August 19, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Cute family.. that's all I can say about that one.

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Cute pictures. Sounds like a fun, busy weekend!

Jordan August 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

You guys make such a cute family! I swear Nixen gets cuter by the day- he looks SO grown up in the last pic!

Hailey Smoot Kandell August 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Ok, where did you get those sunglasses, they are awesome. Ady has sunglasses, but I have never found cute boy ones.

Rosie August 20, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Nixen looks like he could be a baby model for Calvin Klein!:)

Alexis Blackner August 20, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Adorable family. We are so excited to be coming for this weekedn... there better be a post about our fun filled time ahead! PS my nephew is a doll.... bossie wants those sunglasses!

whitney holland. August 20, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Jen I must say you have one little STUD on your hands! Love the sun glasses!!

Emily August 21, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Thos glasses crack me up! I love it!!!

Angela Cloyd August 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Okay how cute is that kid of yours!?! Those are adorable pictures. Nixon is just already a little lady killer!