Tuesday, September 9, 2008

{ Baby Bump }

{About 6 Months}

13 comments:

Mandy September 9, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

SERIOUSLY - what a hot pregnant friend you are. Geez... you win in my book.

Emily September 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

A-dorable!!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Love it! So cute.

Nicole Lawrence September 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

I don't want to post mine now...yours is extremely cute!

Jordan September 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

How freaking cute! I definately didn't look that good when I was 6 months preggers!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi September 10, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

YAY! I love this pic. Sorry I took the other one upside down. This would definitly win. Soo cute.
I had fun yesterday!!.

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi September 10, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hailey Smoot Kandell September 10, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Seriously everything is making me baby hungry these days... and youa re not helping by being so cute!!!

Angie September 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

I'm commenting on the name game post.... I love the name Madden, but some of your friends are right, it just doesn't go too well with the last name. Have you thought about Max? I think that sounds really good!! (Hmmm...Max and Nix...that would be too cute!)
By the way, you are tiny!!

Rosie September 10, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Awwwww, so cute! And by the way, you look really good for being pregnant!

Cheerfully Charmed September 10, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Dang girl! You are TINY, just smuggling a basketball! I pray I look like you when I'm preg! Your hip bones are still sticking out! Sexy!

Alexis Blackner September 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

What a hottie prego sissie I have!

Kristi Judd September 12, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Are you kidding me....6 months?!! You look amazing! I am so not looking forward to doing that all over again. I look like I am having twins when I'm 6 months.