Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{ Tagged By Jordan }

I am: Tired
I think: I will finish The New Moon in the next week
I know: All the words to every song on Garth's Brooks Greatest Hits (so random, I know)
I want: to have a baby w/o gaining weight
I have: the best husband in the world
I dislike: paying bills
I miss: my sister, Alexis
I fear: birds
I feel: HUGE
I hear: white noise from the baby monitor
I smell: french vanilla air freshener
I crave: this list could go on and on... ramen noodles, diet coke, taco time, cheese, keva juice..
I cry: when I have to get mad at my son
I search: for lots of ideas online
I wonder: what this baby will look like (sorry jord, had to copy you)
I regret: cutting my hair
I wish: my feet were smaller
I love: my job(s)
I care: if my house is not clean
I always: watch Nancy Grace, every night
I worry: too much and it gives me insomnia
I am not: a liar
I remember: numbers.. really random phone numbers and such
I believe: in karma
I sing: to my baby at night
I don’t always: answer my phone.. I'd so rather text
I argue: till I cry
I write: lots of lists...
I win: hopefully a contest i just entered
I lose: my breath walking up my stairs
I listen: to my ipod at the gym
I don’t understand: the concept of philosophy
I can usually be found: cleaning, working, cooking, running, or texting
I need: to go to the gym more
I forget: so many things when I am pregnant
I am happy: all my shows are starting this month!!

I tag Mandy, Nicole, Diana and anyone else who is up for it!

4 comments:

Nicole Lawrence September 11, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

I love Grey's Anatomy. That's all there is to it :-)

McSteamy is SOOOOO sexy.

Jen Herem September 11, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

I saw the commercial today for this season where it has that chic saying she is knocked up by mcdreamy.. WTF?

Michelle September 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Okay, have you already posted a pic of the new hair cut? I totally want to see it and am sure you still look gorgeous! I chopped all of mine off and am so glad...it's so much easier.

Mandy September 11, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

K you are one of my best friends and I learned a few new things about you... and what are you talking about? Your hair is long and fabulous!