Friday, October 24, 2008

{ My Tag Along }

Yesterday I met up with my friend Karlee to take a few photos of her dog, Jeffrey. Nixen tagged along so I snapped a few shots of him too. She has the coolest painting in her front room, it almost goes from floor to ceiling. Huge and I love it! Nixen loved Jeffrey and I'm pretty sure Jeffrey loved him, especially when he just kept feeding him treats.




8 comments:

Kristi Judd October 24, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

His hair is so cute. I miss Aiden's already but he had some crazy calics going on so his only had wings on half his head.

Cheerfully Charmed October 24, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

These turned out so cute! (DANG there is some great lighting in that room:)) I can't wait to see the other pix of Jeffery!

Nix, like always, is adorable!

Alexis Blackner October 24, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Oh my gosh he is getting SO big! I can't wait for you to get here next weekend..

Zack and Julie Martin October 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Jen I don't know if you remember me, i was friends with Alexis In high school! I just had to tell you that your little boy is soooo cute! I think that you take the cutest pictures!

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

k so your little boy is so stinking c-aa-uuute!! I love the chubbs!! just wanna squeeeze those little cheeks!! It's good to hear from you and glad to see you are doing so well! Thanks for sayin hi! You are a great photographer by the way! YEAH!

Hailey Smoot Kandell October 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Jen, he is so cute, when r u due??

Poland October 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

You are seriously so talented with taking pictures. I love looking at all the cute pictures you take of Nixen. And by the way, I husband tagged you. Go to my blog to see what you have to do.

vaughn@helina.bennett October 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

your son is so cute. sorry it has been so long. von keeps up on the blog at work and we dont have the internet up yet. I will be a better writer now. how is your pregnecy going. I am exited for you. I want a nother baby too! mabie soon. love ya helina