Sunday, November 2, 2008

{ weekend in washington }

This weekend Nixen and I went to visit my sis and nephew in WA. Nick has been studying for the series 7 test and instead of bugging him all weekend we decided to take a short trip. Especially since I wont be able to fly for a while. Her husband flew home to visit fam in UT so it was just us and the little guys. I love going to visit her. Our activities consist of going to starbucks on a daily basis, staying in our pajamas all day, watching chic flicks and dying our hair. These are a some pics from our trip!

{So very prego}

{Benihanas}

{Halloween}
dressing up for halloween lasted all of about 2 minutes

{Cousins tak'n tubbies}

{Cutest lil Boston}

{Alexis & Boston}





{Best Friends}

15 comments:

Alexis Blackner November 3, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

I must say that we have the cutest boys in the whole wide world!!!!

Mandy November 3, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Okay I can absolutely agree.. however Isaiah is close:)

sissyann November 3, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Nixens face in the bathtub is priceless!!!

Jordan November 3, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Glad you guys had fun together...and that you found the chance to go out without the boys!

Cheerfully Charmed November 3, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

The picture of them in the bathtub is PRICELESS!!! You're a hot prego woman!

Nicole Lawrence November 4, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

I love the side column where you've listed Nixen's words...they are so funny.

I really like Madden too. I honestly considered it! I'm just glad we've found two that we like, instead of just one. When is your due date again? I could do the math....but I'd rather you just remind me :-)

Nicole Lawrence November 4, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

I love the side column where you've listed Nixen's words...they are so funny.

I really like Madden too. I honestly considered it! I'm just glad we've found two that we like, instead of just one. When is your due date again? I could do the math....but I'd rather you just remind me :-)

Jen Herem November 4, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Nic- I'm due January 2nd but I just scheduled my induction for the morning of Dec 30th! 8 weeks to go!!

Michelle November 5, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Those are two darling little boys. I can't believe how big Boston is from when you last posted pics. By the way, you still look fantastic when you are pregnant...so not fair.

Good luck to Nick taking the series 7. Zacc had to study for it last year...I should have taken a vacation because he was so busy studying :)

The Cake Lady November 5, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

adorable! i love how nixen's hair is growing, very cute. and what cute costumes!

JMduff November 5, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Jen- this is completly random but, I was on the phone with Tara and we were talking about getting pictures of the kids.
your pictures are so cute - will you come take some of my kiddos? What do you charge and what is your schedule. e-mail me jmarieduff@yahoo.com

Kristi Judd November 6, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Oh my gosh I love your little guys hair! I'm so dreading the decision I made about cutting Aidens hair. I still can't do it....I think that means I need a girl! Anyways I wanted to invite you to my scentsy party this sat. at noon. They have some really fun things out right now and my friend has some super cute jewelry. email me if your interested. iloveaiden00@gmail.com

Hailey Smoot Kandell November 9, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

How fun to have cute little boy cousins, they will be so close when they grow up I bet!

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Isn't it the best to go visit your sis? Especially when the hubby's aren't around, it is so much more fun that way! Cut little cousins too.

Rusti November 11, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

I just saw your ticker! Is that right? Only 52 days left?! Sheesh!

Such cute pics of the boys. I'm glad you got to go visit your sister. I'm loving Boston's name!