Saturday, February 28, 2009

{ baby poland }

today i had a small family get together for nick's sister, katie. she is due april 22nd with a baby boy. we are beyond excited for baby pierce's arrival. katie is going to be such an amazing mother. really, she is probably the most kind, patient and loving person i know. so lucky to call her a sister and this baby is so lucky to have her as his mommy. congrats katie and jason!

baby pierce.
{katie looks so great for 30+ weeks}

my very first diaper cake.


katie & randi

maddon & jason {father-to-be}

katie & her sister-in-law rachel

this kid has to have a phone at all times
{hmm, take after his mom?}

katie & yours truly


8 comments:

Michelle February 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

You really are one of the most talented people I know. From your photography, to your stationary design and even your first diaper cake; you really are amazing!

Michelle February 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

You really are one of the most talented people I know. From your photography, to your stationary design and even your first diaper cake; you really are amazing!

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Nick and his sister look so much a like! Your diaper cake is sooo cute... it was fun seeing you on your walk the other day nixon is too cute!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi March 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

That diaper cake is super cute! Good job. I'm so glad I have such a talented sister. :)

Cheerfully Charmed March 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Okay, the diaper cake looks amazing! And the ribbon you picked is SO cute! Will you pretty please help/teach me?

For some reason I'm craving a cupcake now! Wonder why!

Hailey Smoot Kandell March 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

How cute! I LOVE baby showers!

Shelley Patterson March 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I wish I could've been there. She is looking so great! I haven't seen her in such a long time. You did a good job getting that diaper cake together- I always thought that would be so hard!

Poland March 6, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Thanks so much for the wonderful baby shower. You took some great pictures (except I'm a little on the chubby side). Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm so glad we're sisters.