Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{ my big boys }

both my boys are getting too big!

maddon is 3 months old today.
things i love about my munchkin are

his beautiful eyes get bluer everyday
he lets him mommy sleep 8+ hours at night
he is very patient when is brother is requiring the attention
he is super easy to travel with
his favorite thing is being naked


bye bye crib
last night we put nixen to bed in a big boy bed. this summer we will be back and forth from texas to utah and he wont be able to sleep in his crib so I decided, why not start that now and get him used to it. we got him some darling shark sheets and he seriously loves it. i have been hesitant to do this but the transition was so much easier than i anticipated. yeah nixen!


i couldn't have asked for two more beautiful children.

10 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi March 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

I got the cutest nephews! Its crazy how big Nixen is getting!! And little Maddy did so good traveling with us! You are so lucky
Love you Guys

Shelley Patterson March 26, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Your kids are dolls. That's great that Nixen did well in his big boy bed. That can be a tough transition.

Hailey Smoot Kandell March 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

And they are so very cute. They both have the same eyes, where did they get them? You or Nick?

Jordan March 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

I LOVE the sheets! And I'm glad you decided to switch him before moving. It gets to be too much for them sometimes. Can't wait to see you tonight.

Mandie March 26, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Very Cute! It was so good to see you while you were down here! Your boys are adorable-

Kristin March 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

how beautiful are their eyes? WOW! i also love the sheets and am amazed your little one lets you sleep the whole night already!!

The Walkers March 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Love the last picture! You do have the cutest boys.

Cheerfully Charmed March 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

SHARK SHEETS!?! I want shark sheets! :) So cute! I love the last pic of your boys. Handsome little men!

vaughn@helina.bennett April 3, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

how is it having two babies. their so cute. I am pregnent and so exited. a little scared for two. but i love children.

Alisha April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Love your little boys...they are so cute. So are you moving? Is that why you are going to be traveling back and forth from Texas and Utah?