Monday, March 30, 2009

{ the paper chandelier }

finally. i am launching my new site the paper chandelier. on my site you'll see invitations, announcements, stationary and many of my custom designs. i've been doing a lot of custom work lately but my site also has a few different pieces to choose from. i'll be adding more everyweek so make sure to check back.

it wouldn't be a real launch party without a giveaway! i am going to be giving away a set of 10 personalized thank you cards with envelopes. leave me a comment and i'll choose someone at random on friday the 3rd!

also, link the paper chandelier to your blog and receive 10% off your first order. just email me your blog address when ordering.

enjoy.

12 comments:

Nicole Lawrence March 31, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Leaving a comment. <3

Bunko was fun. I'm excited for the next go-around.

Cheers!

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

You are so talented Jen!

Amy March 31, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Love your stuff Jen!! :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell March 31, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

How cute, thanks for bringing down those booklets yesterday.

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Love it Jen...can't wait to order some cards from you!

Unknown March 31, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Amazing as always!

Sharla March 31, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Jen, congrats on your new site! Your designs are lovely. I've been thinking that I could use some personalized stationery-- we'll have to talk!:)

Cheerfully Charmed March 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I love the new site girl! And I love the new name!

You have some super cute new stuff too! I just might be needing some soon for a baby shower!

I'll be adding it to my list of blogs ASAP!

Lara March 31, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I love the name! You are so talented.

Kristin March 31, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

oh my how cute! i checked the site out and your stuff is adorable! LOVE the birth announcements... i wish i knew you did them when kailee was born! next time.. :)

Arkansas Vaclaw's April 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

hi jen! my name is heather. i am from Utah but currently live in Arkansas. I did a search for paper and was linked to your blog.... i LOVE your new paper site and the name! SO CUTE! your family blog is way cute too! Do you do Christmas cards??

Marie April 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Love the new site! You are amazing!