Wednesday, April 15, 2009

motherhood.

if you haven't checked it out yet, jump over to my photography blog and enter my contest! i know there are so many of you who deserve it!


{the reason i love being a mommy}

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson April 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Your boys are adorable. I love seeing pictures of them!

Alexis Blackner April 16, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

I seriously have the cutest nephews ever. I miss you guys a ton.

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack April 19, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Oh my heck your boys are so cute. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out, and I really wish you could take pictures of my kids! You should take a business trip to Hawaii and come take their pictures ha! That would be so fun.

vaughn@helina.bennett April 21, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

I am do in september. i should know what i am having in a week. the last cheek up the legs were crossed. your family looks like your doing good.