Friday, April 3, 2009

{ proud ticket holder }


i have had no time to blog lately but i will make the time to announce, i just won tickets to see britney and the pussycat dolls! i can't freak'n wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

I am officially jealous.

Jordan April 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

And I can't wait either! Let's just keep our fingers crossed for the limo and VIP tickets!

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

how'd you win tickets that will be a blast!

Cheerfully Charmed April 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Yup! I'm pretty much jealous! How did you win them?

Jen Herem April 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

on the radio.. 971 zht!!

The Hinds April 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I'm going too! But I paid for mine :( I'm sure you have much better seats but I will look for you among the sea of people!