
Yesterday we met with my good friend Karlee for lunch at Chilis. Karlee and I have been friends since preschool. Long Time...Isn't she gorgeous? This is the reason why I love not working. I can meet up with friends every day of the week if I want. When I was working that was impossible, I had way too much to do.

We went to Sky Box last night for dinner and to watch the Jazz game. Chase and Kristen Nielsen came with us. They are having a baby boy at the end of June and I am so excited! More friends for Nixy! Sky Box food is seriously so gross. We all know this but for some reason continue to keep going and being dissapointed everytime. Nixen had like 20 different TVs to choose from. The kid was in heaven. I thought he looked adorable in his Polo, which was appropriately colored for the game! Nick hates when I do his hair like this. I think it's funny..

9 comments:
I could eat Nixen up, I really could.
I could eat Nixen up, I really could.
Aw...your so nice girl! I'm glad we FINALLY got together! It was much overdue! Just looking at Nixon seriously makes me want to cry he's so cute! I love you girl!!! Xoxoxo...
K - what is Nick thinking?! His hair is SO CUTE like that! He's a little stud man!
Could my nephew be any more nummy? I just want to bite his cheeks.... Tell him to get ready for aunt yecky....
No work!?! Awesome! You need to get together with me sometime for lunch before I am not working anymore. Cause I won't be in Centerville very often anymore after that.
So I thought you were going to get a nanny? I bet you like this a whole lot more though!
He's too cute. I just want to give him a big squeeze!
I love his little crocs.
Jen,
Nixen is adorable, I am so excited to take his picture!
Love your blog!
Angela
Post a Comment